Tuesday 26 May 2015

Activity Books

Hi everyone! Today I (Lucy) will be doing some reviews on 5 American Girl activity books/kits. I don't own any of these books but I hope to get one soon. Let's get started!

1. Doll Hair Salon Kit:
I like this set because it gives you really detailed steps on how to do certain hairstyles on your dolls. It includes some handy things to help do some of the trickier hairstyles. I would definitely buy this set and would give it a 9/10!

2. Doll at Work

I think this set would be practically and really fun for aspiring dolls that won't to start work at an array of fun jobs.  It includes a doll sized T-shirt (pictured on the package), posters, receipts, file folders, party invitations, a 12 paged business legal pad, business cards and more! My rating is also 9/10.

3. Doll Pets

This set would be really handy when I buy Rebecca (my doll) some pets. It includes some really cute pop-out cards that you can make things out of, clear plastic bags, pom pom balls and much more. I would give this set 6/10

4. Doll Art Studio

This kit is all about painting and I think that this kit would be useful for your more creative dolls. This kit would be a good starter for dolls aspiring to be artists and includes a tabletop easel, blank art can vases, wall mural, stickers, patterns, textiles and lots of punch out art tools. This kit would have a rating of 7/10 from me.

5. Doll Tees

In this set you can design you very own doll tees with nice felt designs. It includes 2 tees (doll size), stencils which you can make lots of pretty designs with! You will need to have felt, craft glue and some extras that you can put on. I would give this set a 4/10. I am quite disappointed that they didn't include felt themselves and some little extras to stick on the tees. I also thought that they could have included some more tees in different colours that aren't just pink and purple.

Thanks for reading everyone! Angie will be posting the second part of her wishlist soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment